Benchmark indices slipped into the red after a swift downmove in Tuesday's afternoon session erased the day's entire gain. The market collapsed soon after the Indian Army said an officer and two soldiers were killed in Galwan Valley in eastern Ladakh on Monday night during a violent face off with the Chinese troops. READ MORE Volatility index, India VIX, shot up 8 per cent to over 35 soon after the downmove. The Sensex reversed all the gains and was trading with 100 points cut at 33,150 levels. The index had earlier surpassed 34,000 level for a brief moment. The broader ...
- Fitch revises India's rating:
- MARKET LIVE: Sensex, Nifty volatile as geo-political tensions escalate
- Delhi Coronavirus LIVE: Health Minister Satyendar Jain tests negative
- Indian Army officer, 2 soldiers killed in 'face-off' with Chinese at LAC
- Trump considering suspending H1B visa over rising US unemployment: Report
- Wage payments during lockdown: No action on employers till July, rules SC
- Ending MFNa status for Pakistan an unprecedented move, say trade officials