Abhimanyu Jain, 65, has been living at Ashiana Utsav, Bhiwadi, a housing project for senior citizens for the past eight years. Jain, who has two daughters, was keen to live independently after he retired as a computer engineer from software services company IBM. What he likes about this retirement community is that even a single person can live comfortably, with dining and medical facilities, lots of activities that keep residents engaged, and chores like maintenance, laundry, bill payment, etc, taken care of.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Digital?
- Unlimited access to all the content on any device, browser or app.
- Exclusive content, features, opinions and comment - hand-picked by our editors, just for you.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies. Get a daily email with all the news updates on them.
- Track the industry of your choice with a daily newsletter specific to that industry.
- Access 25 years plus rich content archives.
- Complete access to the E-paper.