BANK NIFTY : BULL CALL SPREAD
BUY 1 LOT OF 24300 CALL @ 181
SELL 1 LOT OF 24600 CALL @ 64
MAX RISK : 117 POINTS, Rs. 4680
MAX REWARD : 182 POINTS, Rs. 7320
1. It has managed to hold above 24000 zones even after the selling pressure in last two week
2. It has respected to its 50 DEMA and surpassed its falling supply trend line
3. Intact Put open interest at 24000 and fresh Put writing at higher strikes suggests an up move
4. Call writing at 24500 could restrict its upside towards 24500-24600
5. Thus a low risk, Bull Call Spread is recommended
Disclaimer: The analyst may have positions in any or all the stocks mentioned above.
Business Standard has always strived hard to provide up-to-date information and commentary on developments that are of interest to you and have wider political and economic implications for the country and the world. Your encouragement and constant feedback on how to improve our offering have only made our resolve and commitment to these ideals stronger. Even during these difficult times arising out of Covid-19, we continue to remain committed to keeping you informed and updated with credible news, authoritative views and incisive commentary on topical issues of relevance.
We, however, have a request.
As we battle the economic impact of the pandemic, we need your support even more, so that we can continue to offer you more quality content. Our subscription model has seen an encouraging response from many of you, who have subscribed to our online content. More subscription to our online content can only help us achieve the goals of offering you even better and more relevant content. We believe in free, fair and credible journalism. Your support through more subscriptions can help us practise the journalism to which we are committed.
Support quality journalism and subscribe to Business Standard