IndianPrimeMinisterNarendraModiwantsanotherfive-yeartermtocontinuebuildingwhathe’scallingaNewIndia—acountrythatishopeful,proudandprosperous.OnMay23,theworldwillfindoutifthenationof1.3billionpeoplewantshimtostayinthejob. HowmuchhasIndiaactuallychangedunderModi?Supporterssayhe’sturningitintoaglobalpowerwithastrongeconomy,whilecriticssayhe’sincreasingsocialtensionsanderodingdemocraticinstitutions.Thedatapresentsamixedpicture.Modihaspushedthroughlandmarktaxandbankruptcy ...
- FB's Instagram down; users report outage using #instagramdown on twitter
- MARKETS LIVE: INDICES RANGE-BOUND; YES BANK SLIPS 5%, SUN PHARMA GAINS 2%
- Teaching the teachers: The Lost And Found Potential Of Gaurav Singh
- SC to examine Centre's move to grant 10% quota in jobs, education to poor
- MARKET WRAP: Sensex falls 336 points as ITC slips 5% following Q3 results
- Podcast: Interim Budget on Feb 1; here's what to expect
- 7 die of carbon monoxide poisoning in China
- SC asks RCom's Anil Ambani to appear in contempt case filed by Ericsson
- As global cash shrinks, party may be over for Indian equities
- Trump speech highlights: US Prez wants $5.7 bn for steel wall along border
A suggestion: you could search for this headline on the Source.
First Published: Thu, April 11 2019. 17:50 IST