- Latest News LIVE: Indian Army changes rules of engagement on LAC with China
- Trump considering suspending H1B visa over rising US unemployment: Report
- Coronavirus pandemic: India surpasses UK, now 4th worst-hit country
- India asks UK not to consider any asylum requests from Vijay Mallya
- MCD claims 2,098 Covid-19 deaths; govt says panel working impartially
- SC slaps Rs 5 lakh fine on petitioner seeking ban on Coca Cola, Thums Up
- India, China holding talks to resolve Ladakh row at earliest: MEA
- Covid-19: India does not have community transmission, says ICMR chief
- Sabarimala temple to remain closed for devotees this month: Kerala govt
- Punjab back to strict lockdown on weekends, holidays after spike in cases
Latest News LIVE: Indian Army changes rules of engagement on LAC with China
Here are all the latest developments taking place across the country today
Last Updated at July 23, 2021 19:39 IST
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation on International Yoga Day and said that yoga gives us not only the physical strength but also mental balance and emotional stability to confidently negotiate the challeneges before us. The activities are being held online and without mass gatherings due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
India, during the day witnessed the annular solar eclipse that began from 9 am and it lasted till 3 pm.
Three militants were killed in an encounter with security forces in Srinagar on Sunday.
Amid the ongoing border dispute with China, the three defence forces have been given financial powers up to Rs 500 crore per project for the acquisition of critical ammunition and weapons which would be required in case an all-out or limited conflict breaks out.