- Coronavirus LIVE: 57 girls at Kanpur children's shelter home test positive
- Covid-19 pandemic: 7% of Covid-19 cases in Ahmedabad have ended in deaths
- Coronavirus vaccine update: Importance of Covid-19 drug, current status
- Data story: Covid-19 shadow on Northeast; Assam tally spikes 40% in a day
- Covid-19 crisis: Thackeray, Piyush Goyal fight it out over migrant trains
- WHO reports biggest single-day jump in Covid cases; over 100,000 infected
- China seeks $2.4 billion in sanctions against US in Obama-era case: WTO
- Assembly elections 2019 LIVE: Maharashtra clocks 34.2% polling till 3 pm
- Talks with Pakistan now will only be about PoK, says Rajnath Singh
- Kerala Agricultural University: Apply for Research Assistant posts
Coronavirus LIVE: 57 girls at Kanpur children's shelter home test positive
Coronavirus latest news: Country-wise, the United States continues to remain the worst-hit, followed by Brazil, Russia, India, UK, Spain and Peru. Catch coronavirus live updates here
Last Updated at June 22, 2020 14:01 IST
Coronavirus update: India reported 15,915 coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours to make it the country's biggest single-day spike and taking the total to 413,092, according to Worldometer on Sunday. As many as 13,294 people have died due to the infection so far.
Chennai has been put under total lockdown till June 30, along with three other districts, to curb the spread of the virus. Maharashtra and Delhi recorded the biggest jump in Covid-19 cases on Friday.
Coronavirus world update: The coronavirus pandemic has claimed 467,364 lives across the world and as many as 8,950,626 people have been infected so far, according to Worldometer. Some countries, which experienced a significant drop in Covid-19 infections in April and May, witnessing a second-wave with the most notable resurgence seen in China’s capital Beijing.
Stay tuned for all coronavirus LIVE updates