Snailslime.Onyourface.Allforthesakeofbeauty. And,hopefully,ahandsomeprofitforUSretailerslookingtopushitalongwithotherK-beautytrendsintothemainstream—ifpeoplecangetoverthe“ick”factor. Koreanconsumersareonaconstanthuntforinnovativeproductsandunusualnaturalingredients.Now,thedecade-oldcrazeismakingitswaytoeverydayconsumersintheUS,asK-beautyproductsjumpfromnichewebsitesandslideontotheshelvesatTargetCorp,CVSHealthCorpandUltaBeautyIncstores.Theretailersearlierthisyear ...
- BS Primer: Here's why cashbacks may be a better option
- I-T returns filed in April-Nov up 50% y-o-y owing to demonetisation: CBDT
- Web ExclusivefgfdgfWeb Exclusivefgfdgf
- Tanaaz Irani's 'Selfie' is a slice-of-life comedy enacted by five women
- Gene editing: CRISPR raises many questions about risks and ethics
- What FIFA World Cup 2018 means for the future of international football
- A 'wild' classroom: CEC offers some exciting education programmes
- The anatomy of brand crises
- Meet Joe Thomas Karackattu, who quick-wittedly filmed an emergency
- 'A Full Moon Night' brings together different traditions in Indian music
A suggestion: you could search for this headline on the Source.
First Published: Thu, July 20 2017. 22:38 IST